Thursday, May 14, 2009

♥ Good Things Comes To Those Who Wait 15% SALE!

Photobucket

Hello all!!!! I am still in Melbourne and really having a fantastic time! This city is awesome awesome awesome!!!!  I shall blog my heart out about my finds next week with all the pictures!

Meanwhile since the shops close at 6 pm, it gives me some time to tidy up all  my stores inventory and do some work.  I would be holding a 15% off Good Thing Comes To Those Who Wait Sale!   from 15th May to 20st May.  

The catch is that I can only ship your items on the 21st May.

This is my third such sales and I am always glad to hold it! I mean, I have quite a few emails this time asking when my stores would be open. I always thought it was nice of buyers to remember me! This 15% is a way of thanks for waiting!

So do drop by my two stores on the 15th May !


If you are buying from my two stores reassures I will combined shipping. All the due discount and shipping would be refunded to you within 24 hours via Paypal!

So, hope to see you guys and thanks to all the lovely emails!!! *HUGS



No comments:

Post a Comment