Thursday, April 2, 2009

♥ FINDER'S KEEPERS - April 1st Edition

Today I did not have enough sleep and for some reasons I fun things much more funnier when I am dreadfully tired. I think there is a medical term for it but I am too lazy to find it. Instead I decide to do my Treasury. 

Who need Etsy Treasure West ( turn nose up in obvious envy of those who manage to get one)! I can make my own and I am sure I do not have to stay up at godly  time ( yes, I really mean godly time) to snag one and I can do it at my own pace and  it will stay here on my blog FOREVER! *Evil laugh abit*.

Honestly I am very happy with this Treasury, I came across loads of really funky sellers! I was suppose to finish this post like 1 hours ago but I end up shopping on some of the stores and hence the delay. Here it goes! Sorry, I can only manage to screen print 12 items!  

This treasury is to celebrate April's Fool Day and All Fool'sDay ( there is one, check my calendar and I will show you).  I hope this will make some of you guys smile ( come on, smile! Smiles are free ! :D).

Photobucket



My ratings and comments :

♥ -> Wonderful
♥♥-> Drop dead gorgeous
♥♥♥ -> Cry with happy joy
♥♥♥♥ -> Will think about robbing a bank just to have it!
♥♥♥♥♥-> Will think nothing about robbing a bank just to have it!


1)
PRINT - Map of Sea of Laughter, Western Shore By paintandink. You know, I love maps. I don't really know why but perhaps it is because I like to know where I am all the time or perhaps I am a really male and do not like asking for directions. Either way, this map is too pretty! Oh, as I stare at it , I was really amazed to see what she had drawn! Very original, very cheerful! She has wonderful range of imaginary maps too! Rate : ♥♥♥

2) Gift Of Education-1 Inch Pinback Button Trio, Proceeds Go To Unicefbuttonempire. I remember wanting to buy her really fun Husband and Wife button pins as a cute Valentine's Day present for Beautiful Geek but I forgot to add her to my favorite and was very sad then not to be able to go back to her really fun store. I manage to hunt her store down today and yes, I am so going shopping! Very cute and funny buttons! I love her style! Proceeds for this set of buttons would go to UNICEF, very kind seller! Rate : ♥♥♥♥

3) A 'Random Acts of Kindness' seminar inspires Wally to beat up a masochist By wallywarepottery. I always enjoy word play and very dry humor, this really makes me laugh out loud deep inside. Very talented artist, this store has really nice plates and mugs. Very funny too!!! I hope they would consider selling Internationally. Rate : ♥♥♥♥

4) Vincent Van Gogh Mouse - International shipping By TheHouseOfMouse. OOOOOOOHHHHH, you guys got to see this store!!!! Very very cute and cheerful! Full of little handmade toy mice in various famous character costume!!! I also love the Yoda mouse! Rate : ♥♥♥♥

5) SALE Damaged Birdbrain Hillbilly plate trio. By trixiedelicious. Heeheeheee, this store has hilarious hand painted crockery! Check out her vintage porcelains items, I love them all!!! I should get one of those Tree Hugger bowl, so cool! Rate : ♥♥♥♥♥

6) 10x8 Print - Death By ChocolateBy DanJackson. I am a huge fanatic fan of CSI and this reminds me of the episode where there is this sociopathic girl who does miniatures house , places of the victims she killed. Very cool, very literal and I like the policeman detail . Rate : ♥♥♥♥

7) Sole Sister-The Sister who loves shoes By nunofakind.etsy.com. My ultra favorite item!!!! This store has a really sweet and fun range of nun dolls! Not your usual nuns by far! I appreciate the fact she humanize them , I known a few nuns in my life and they are not just God's angels but also very real too. This Sole Sister piece speaks to me as I think she is one of my personalities! Rate : ♥♥♥♥♥

8) When the air thickens, so should the plot....Set of 3 Literary Lites By dippylulu. It is impossible to exclude this artist when it comes to humor! It just keeps getting better! This set of matches are in classic books design with a twist in the title. It is kind of sad the matches itself can't be shipped internationally. I love the gorgeous color of these matches! Perhaps I should buy the boxes anyway and put my own matches. Rate : ♥♥♥♥

9) Lunchbag Combo Pack - 5 Wanna Trade and 5 Mine Mine Mine By SupergirlStickers. I always love lunch bags! It is too bad Singapore does not have this culture of bringing food in a bag to work or school. I always thought it is such a sweet idea! This store has cute paper lunch bag and does custom work too. Perhaps I should start packing lunch for Beautiful Geek but I bet he thinks I have gone retro mad again. LOL!Rate : ♥♥♥

10) Foonie Doll soft and fuzzy Plushie with Velcro PocketBy polinakanevsky. After looking at this super cheerful Foonie Doll, I went and ate an orange. I guess anything that makes me eat fruit should be good for me! LOL! This store is loaded with fun colorful Foonie Dolls. I love the colors! Guaranteed to make you smile on a cloudy day! :) Rate : ♥♥♥♥

11) Got Rack Humorous Vinyl Decal By empressivedesigns. No, I don't have a rack, MUAHAHAH but I am brainy ;p. This shop has a wonderful selection of fun witty decals. I mean, it is nice to decorate with sweet, predictable decals but much better and more impact with one of these humorous ones! Rate : ♥♥♥♥

12) Knitters Buttons By pepsy. This I know, never cross a knitter, they can do a lot of damage with that two long knitting needles! This store might be new and there is not much items yet , I do hope the seller continue to make more fun buttons! Perfect gift for a passionate knitter! :) Rate : ♥♥♥♥

Thanks guys for sharing my Treasury! I do enjoy making them! It is like walking on a very long street on a bright sunny day and found some colorful marbles, old coins, half eaten sandwich, a piece of Joker card, a doll's head, 3 metal bottle caps , a piece of ribbon and of course the obligatory gum under the shoe, totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment