Friday, April 3, 2009

♥ IHeart Store On eCrater Now Opened!

Photobucket

My new store at eCrater is opened! I am loading more and more items everyday! There would be sections for my card cases, planners, diaries, bags, pouch, house hold items and more! I am excited as I feel kind of free to list whatever I wanted! I mean, on Etsy, I can't list them as they are not handmade or supplies.

I always like eCrater for many reasons. Top reasons of course would be that it is free! I mean, they do not charge a listing fee nor do they take any fees when you sold an item! Another thing I like is the store layout, it is clean looking and simple to navigation.

What I LOVED most is the fact it is started and maintained by ONE person, Dimitar. I find it amazing that he would manage to create such a nice site to sell and does not charge any fees. He is always very fast to reply any emails and takes each suggestion seriously.

I used to sell my headbands there 2 years ago but stopped since I was too busy with my eBay store then. I remember asking him to add a "Hair Accessories" ( back when it first started, the categories were very little) . He did within 48 hours! I feel so touched that he bother to create a category for me so fast!

Now I am back again, I feel at home. I am truly amazed again, the site improved so much! I mean, there is "list similar item" buttons now, I now can load 10 pictures! Unlimited categories, and even Google Attributes are there for you to use!

I appreciate the fact he try to keep the site free of listings that violates any copyright. Sellers would be suspended immediately if found to be selling fake goods etc. I love the forums too, very friendly , very supportive sellers.

What is the catch then? Well, he just give us a space to start a store but we have to bring in our own traffic. I think that is rather fair. I mean, we all have to do our part to help promoting the site.

For those who wants to combine shipping within all my stores, it is totally okay. Just email me at iheart.shop@yahoo.com . I can let you know the combined shipping or any discount. I can also make a Special Listing for you either on Etsy or eCrater.

So I hope to see you guys on my IHeart eCrater store too!


No comments:

Post a Comment