Monday, March 30, 2009

♥ Congrats To My First Blog Winner!!!!

Woah, big cuppa of entries!

This few weeks was really fun! I had hold this contest on the 3rd March as a way of saying "Thanks!" for supporting my store and for the great sales I had in February. The responses was really awesome!

Halley Boo making sure no entries are left out.

Halley Boo decided to help mix the entries too.


I had so many convos and emails from readers and buyers who said such positive things and wonderful comments about my store. I am truly grateful! I really hope I can give away more than 1 prize today , maybe next time I would try to have multiple winners!

It is quite a lot of work, making sure all the entries are in. As you guys can see, Halley Boo helped too! Beautiful Geek is the one to pick the winner.

I am very happy to announce the winner of this giveaway is

Here It Is ! The Winner!


Closer look please. CONGRATS S.V From Netherlands!


I will be contacting the winner via email today.:D
Thanks to those who make the effort to join and support me in this giveaway. Love-Jessie

1 comment:

  1. I won, thanks so much! I love your store and your blog and you really made me a happy woman today :D.

    ReplyDelete