Thursday, February 12, 2009

♥ De-Stash!

I was feeling sooo lazy these days! I mean, I am suppose to sort out like 100 over letter sets and envelopes but some of them are not a completed set, so I had a crazy idea and decided to destash them instead. Yeah.... I thought it would be easy but.. it is so tiring in the end! I think I must had spend 4 hours just sorting them out! I am quite pleased with the result. It is hard to see some of my personal collection go but I simply have too much!

I should finish listing them by tomorrow, today I just took pictures of 2 sets, too busy making soup for DH.

MY envelopes sets ( Click on the pictures to see bigger view)







My letter papers sets













Like them? You can buy them at my Etsy store IHeart !!!!

Okay, better check on the soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment