Monday, February 23, 2009

♥Fun Artbox And South Korea Notebooks !

You might have read the post about my collection of pens and decor sticker tapes, well.. erm... I also have a lot of notebooks! The thing is, I don't just sell them. Normally I would buy 2 or 3 pieces, one for me and some for the store. If the item sells well, I would get more. It is really hard to find nice notebooks these days. One of my favorite stores has to be Artbox. They use to have a megastore in Singapore 10 to 12 years ago and for some reason, it shut down and seriously, I was traumatize by that event. I then live on normal boring ones for a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG time.

Then 3 years ago, when I live in Seoul, I was astonished to see Artbox stores! I mean, silly me! I did not know that Artbox was originated in South Korea! I kept thinking it is an American company for some reasons. My goodness! I went crazy shopping there! The range is like WOW and so absolutely cheerful and fun! I spend so much time there, touching the notebooks, smelling the clean crisp pages ( yes I smell things I like..except socks) , smiling at the wonderful illustrations. Oh.. how I ache to be there now..... I wish there are Artbox stores in Shanghai! Hmmm.. maybe I should open one.. but I need the money to go build houses for the poor so I guess I should be happy with what I have now. :D See some of my notebooks here! I also included some Korean designer ones. Also awesome! You can view my whole range in my store too!

India Story - Artbox Notebook

















These are some of my ultra favorites!!!!!! There are pretty hard to get and I love each ones to bits!!!!












And my beloved Shinzi Katoh range!













The ones below are my latest craze! I love this wonderful series of very clean lines and simply graphics notebooks.





No comments:

Post a Comment